14/10/2013

Mother of Pearl


 For the past few months I've been really into my highlighters. I woke up one day with the sudden urge to glow impeccably. It wasn't actually until I'd gone out, bought myself a brand new highlighting powder and come home again that I realized I already had this little beauty lost in my collection. I'm sure you've heard of this one before as it's quite the cult favorite, it's a cream color base in Pearl from MAC.


I thought I would swatch the product for those of you who may not have seen it before. The thing I like most about this product is that it gives the skin a glow, rather than making it glitter like a disco ball (never attractive). The cream color bases from MAC are all multi-purpose, although with this particular one you are advised not to use it on your lips.


I took this picture with the flash on so you can see the effect the product gives when the light hits it. You only need to use a tiny amount and the staying power is incredible, I've had this for almost two years and I've hardly made a dent in it!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Comment below and let me know some of your favourite highlighters :)
Dillon Alexandra x

No comments :

Post a Comment