15/10/2013

What I Wore: Caged In

Caged neck crop top - Missguided / Open knit jumper - Zara / Wrap over skort - Missguided

As you can tell, I'm wearing all black. I'm just going to take a moment now to apologize for the amount of black you are sure to see me wearing in the future. The logic of "I'll get it in black, black goes with everything" isn't always the best.

I had been looking for something with this kind of caged neck detail for a while, so as soon as I saw it on Missguided for the bargain price of £14.99 I knew I had to get it! It was at this point I also spotted the skort, which is pretty much identical to the Zara one, just a little cheaper (yay for saving money)!

Let me know what bargains you've found recently and also if you would like to see more outfit posts from me.
Dillon Alexandra x

1 comment :

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the cage crop top and the mesh over it!!

    ReplyDelete