31/10/2013

A Staple: Faux Furr Scarf


Faux Fur Scarf / Ebay

Hello lovlies! Sorry about the lack of posts, I've had a lot of design work to do for college. This is just a quick fashion post to let you know about a piece I have been loving lately!

This faux fur scarf is a major staple of mine at the moment, and I'm sure it will be for a good few months until the weather starts to warm up again. I think something as simple as a faux fur scarf can really make an outfit. Especially if like me, you tend to wear a lot of black. You can get hold of this kind of scarf quite easily. However, mine was incredibly inexpensive and also available in a huge range of colours.. as well as being beautifully soft and fluffy!

If you'd like to see more of my Autumn favourites, click here to watch my I Heart Fall (Autumn) video.

Let me know if you would like to see more fashion posts from me and also an A/W staple of yours!
Dillon Alexandra xo

No comments :

Post a Comment