05/11/2013

Fashion Union

A couple of weeks ago whilst looking for new online shops to order from I came across one called "Fashion Union". They stock all of the latest on-trend pieces at completely affordable prices! I've fallen in love with quite a lot of their items and thought I'd show you a few outfits I put together using some of their latest bits. All of the items from Fashion Union are linked, just click the name of them and it will take you directly to it.
2. Black Faux Fur Shaggy Jacket - £45 but now only available in cream

This outfit is my favorite out of the three that I put together, it's tough yet chic. I'm extremely into all-black outfits. I mentioned this skirt a few posts back and am still keen to get my hands on one. I think every item in this look is a staple wardrobe piece and very on-trend right now. I love the mix of textures created by the  PVC sheen of the skirt and the shaggy fur coat!

1. Faux Fur Gilet - £25

 Again, I've put together a colour-less look. I apologize! This outfit is pretty relaxed, apart from the super-tight coated skinnies and the chunky boots making your legs appear as though they go on for days. I admit, a cami and gilet may leave you a little chilly (even if it is faux fur) but throw on a leather biker jacket under the gilet and you're good to go.


Now for a little bit of colour. Velvet is very "in" this Autumn/Winter, as well as the wine shade and chunky boots (in case you haven't noticed already). This playsuit would be very easy to dress up or down, an obvious way would be adding/removing the tights and heeled boots depending on your desired look. I've gone for the slightly less casual look, simply because these shoes are beautiful and the clutch - perfect.

Thank you taking the time to read my post. Let me know some of your favorite online stores!
Dillon Alexandra xo


No comments :

Post a Comment